Zentiva's success depends on the performance and dedication of each of its employees. Our objective is to be an employer of choice, attracting, motivating and developing talented and performance-driven people from around the world. Zentiva offers an attractive compensation package supporting individual and company performance including welfare programs and activities that can be customised to the individual. Our benefit plans encompass fairness, solidarity, respect for others and compliance with local regulations and cultures. We also encourage social and individual accountability. We strive to provide a supportive environment, which allows our colleagues to achieve the right balance between their personal and professional lives.
What we offer our employees:
- An attractive compensation package supporting individual and company performance including welfare programs and activities that can be customised to the individual
- Relocation support for foreigners
What Zentiva offers employees when they move internationally:
- Assistance with immigration and taxes
- Help in finding a school / day care for their children
- Assistance finding accommodation
- Medical care in English
- Assistance for spouse/partner
- Czech language courses
- Relocation assistance
Our rewards are connected to business achievement, team success and individual performance.
Rewards – our performance is based on the Sanofi competency model which applies to all Zentiva employees and is designed to:
- Motivate employees to create sustainable value for Zentiva
- Support performance-oriented culture that allows Zentiva to reward the best performers.
- Compete with world-class companies and industry peers
Recognition – A key element in building a winning culture is providing an environment, where employees are recognised for their individual contributions and performance, as well as provided with continuous feedback, so that they can improve.
Zentiva supports a culture in which all employees also feel a responsibility to contribute to the development of their colleagues by providing them with constructive and forward-looking feedback in alignment with company values and behaviour.
To learn more details about the compensation and benefits in each country, please visit the country's website.
Last update: 2/6/2013 2:12 PM